At Crow Works, we have been diligently streamlining our client experience to make it easier and more seamless to order our products.
In addition, our team has been working incredibly hard this year to develop many new products, finishes, and materials. It is a true collaborative team effort.
Here’s a list of new products and finishes that we've already added to our offering:
- 3 new "Contactless" products: Partitions, Pickup Shelves, and a Door Foot Pull
- 16 new textiles from Ultrafabrics' "Ultraleather® | Pro" line
- Antimicrobial Coating + Ink & Stain Resistant
- Bleach cleanable
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certified
- EPA-registered Antimicrobial Agent
- 4 new metal powder coats
- 2 new wood finishes
- Upholstered variations for 4 core seating designs: Transit, Pub, Fixed I-Beam, Union
- The Adena: a new, luxe upholstered dining chair
And coming up soon:
- A newly redesigned Canteen – now called the Dalton
- 8 new textiles from Mayer Fabrics' "Acclaim" line
- Crypton® Green Coated
- Antimicrobial Silver Ion Technology
- 60% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Greenguard® Indoor Air Quality Certified
- 3 brand new banquette designs in standard sizes with upholstered options
- 2 new table bases
- A price list where you can find the most up-to-date pricing for all of our standard products
We are incredibly excited to be launching these new products and partnering with talented people and companies that share our values and principles. We believe in bringing the natural world into the spaces where we gather, eat, dream, and share.
Stay tuned as we continue to expand our product offering!
If there's something on your list that didn't make it to ours, let us know! We'd love to hear your ideas.