Through all the ups and downs of 2020, one of our values was consistently applied: collaboration. From collaborating in new ways as a team to Zoom calls with clients, collaboration was a key component of our work and partnership. We were also able to spend time in 2020 expanding our Crow Works line of products and finishes to add breadth and depth to our collection. Our team has worked extremely hard to design and develop exciting new products that we hope our clients will love and will support the new normal in all our lives.
We want to thank our Crow Works team for their hard work and dedication across a year that required extra grit. Crow Works has adapted to change over the last 25 years, but one thing won’t change: the passion we have for our clients and our team.
To recap the year, here's a list of all the products, finishes, and programs we launched in 2020:
- 3 new "Contactless" products
- 25 new textiles from Ultrafabrics' "Ultraleather® | Pro" line and Mayer Fabrics' "Acclaim" line
- 4 new metal powder coats
- 2 new wood finishes
- Upholstered variations for 4 core seating designs
- 2 new chairs, the Adena and the Dalton
- The Quick Ship Program
- 2 brand new banquette designs, the Mayfield and the Quincy
- A Price List where you can find the most up-to-date pricing for all of our standard products